JOGA LEVEL 1A
LIMITED-TIME BONUS OFFER
Get JOGA FOUNDATIONS course for FREE when you enroll in Level 1A.
JOGA Level 1A course is for those who are looking for a deeper understanding of JOGA for their personal practice or those who are interested in adding a yoga training modality that is cohesive to athletic training, prehab and rehab protocols and biomechanics of sports movement. This course is centered around athlete wellness with a focus on functional range of movement, breathwork, meditation & mindfulness.
Whether you are new to JOGA or have been practicing it for a while this course will help to clarify deeper your understanding of the JOGA movement system.
JOGA is not Yoga postures modified for athletes, JOGA is a 3-dimensional movement system that is cohesive to how athletes move and train.
JOGA applies the science of yoga breathing and relaxation in a way that is understood by the athlete and is used to enhance recovery protocols.
JOGA was designed to enhance performance, improve concentration, and reduce recovery time by focusing on proper biomechanics and neuromechanics. The program is sophisticated, detailed, and purposeful and centers around athlete wellness.
JOGA Level 1A Course Structure:
- JOGA FIRESTARTER & SILENT VICTORIES PRACTICE (DAILY IDEALLY)
- LECTURE SERIES
- POSTURE LABS
- PRACTICE TEACH
- FINAL PRACTICUM
JOGA Level 1A What You Will Learn;
- JOGA vs YOGA
- WHAT IS THE JOGA SYSTEM
- WHY JOGA WAS IMPROVES ATHLETE PERFORMANCE
- HOW JOGA SUPPORTS REHAB PROTOCOLS
- HOW JOGA PREVENTS SOFT TISSUE INJURIES
- COMMON SPORTS INJURIES
- HOW TO COACH ATHLETES
JOGA BREATH PILLAR
- BREATH MECHANICS
- REGULATION OF CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM
- BREATH FOR INCREASED PERFORMANCE
- BREATH WORK FOR IMPROVED RECOVERY AND SLEEP
- BREATH RELATED TO MOVEMENT
JOGA PHYSICAL PILLAR
- NEURO MECHANICS & BIOMECHANICS
- FUNCTIONAL STABILITY TO IMPROVE MOBILITY
- KINETIC CHAIN AND JOINT FUNCTIONALITY
- INDIVIDUALIZED RANGE OF MOTION
- TIME UNDER TENSION
- RECIPROCAL INHIBITION
- CORE MECHANICS CONNECTED TO BREATH MECHANICS
- JOGA QUEUING SYSTEM
JOGA RELAXATION PILLAR
- IMPACT OF STRESS ON PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL WELL-BEING
- FUNCTIONAL TOOLS TO COMBAT STRESS
- THE IMPORTANCE OF VAGUL TONE
- MEDIATION TO SUPPORT MENTAL WELL BEING
- MEDITATION TO SUPPORT SPORT PERFORMANCE
What you will need:
- A device with a screen and audio so you can see and hear the practice, a laptop or tablet is preferred
- Internet connection
- Water, to hydrate before and after practice
- Mat or appropriate floor space to practice on
JOGA Level 1A is led by JOGA creator Jana Webb