IT’S TIME TO LEVEL UP!
To ensure all our coaches have a consistent, uniform, and professional training, our JOGA PRO certification is mandatory for all coaches to be eligible for pro-teams going forward.
This certification will earn you the title of “JOGA Elite Coach” meaning: you will be added to the roster of coaches to be considered for pro contracts.
If you are already working with athletes, this certification will aid you in modifying for injuries.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
A deeper understanding of:
- JOGA cueing, systems, and programming for various athletic movements.
- How the fundamentals of JOGA improve performance and reduce injury.
- Common biomechanical movements for athletes in different sports and how to tailor a JOGA
program for an individual athlete and/or sport.
- How to deliver the program during different seasons of a professional organization
- Sales tools to work with teams
- Many real-life experiences/stories. “Smart people learn from their own mistakes. Wise people
learn from other people’s mistakes.”
- The dynamics of the JOGA Level 1 vs the JOGA Regen Program
- How to lead a JOGA Assessment as a tool for client retention and benchmarking
- Common athletic injuries and how to use JOGA as a Prehab/Rehab tool
- An Intro to JOGA Wellness and how it is supporting recovery and well-being of athletes.
CERTIFICATION OUTLINE PREPARATION:
- JOGA Anatomy 101
- Module 1: JOGA Strength & Recovery
- Module 2: Working with Pros
- Module 3: JOGA Assessment
- Module 4: Sports Injuries & JOGA
- Module 5: Athletic Movement Patterns & JOGA
CASE STUDY + MENTORING
- 20 hours
- Review Quiz
- Demo Coaching
Highlights Of This Three Day Intensive Include:
- How Professional Athletic Organizations are structured: Where JOGA fits in.
- Key language to use with the Strength and Conditioning Teams
- Assessment tools to track an athlete’s progress with JOGA
- Regen sequence for recovery and injury rehab/prehab
- Sport-specific sequences